The environmentally conscious organization is dedicated to their team members. Earlier this spring, Roger the Plumber shared news of major investments in employee training and benefits, such as a new training facility and audio and visual equipment. Now, the organization unveils new initiatives which aim to further increase employee retention and satisfaction.
“It is a well-known fact that happy employees produce happy customers and great service,” notes Ian Williams, Roger the Plumber’s General Manager.
Williams continues, “The main reason for our excellent customer service and great reviews is that we genuinely have happy employees who care about their careers.”
Roger the Plumber highlights employee benefits such as:
- Ongoing industry leading training on all job functions
- Competitive benefits package including a company contributed 401k plan
- Tool and tuition purchase plans
- Flexible time off for family functions and paid time off for vacation as well as sick days
- Individual assessments for each individual team member to assess strengths, weaknesses and proper action plans for employee growth
Jeremy Prevost, CEO of Roger the Plumber added: “Our largest investment is employee training and retention, it is paramount that we keep an open door and work with each associate to add value and better their lives.”